Protect the eyes and the skin surrounding it by wearing oversized sunglasses. Especially during the summer season when the sun is at its peak, too much sun exposure can cause premature wrinkles and eye damage. Wearing cheap sunglasses is not advisable since it doesn’t protect the eyes because the material doesn’t have UVA or UVB sun protection. Invest in original brands that will last long and protect your eyes.
Celebrities and models often wear sunglasses that are stylish and practical at the same time. There are so many different trends these days. Choose the one perfect for you and don’t hesitate buying quality but cheap sunglasses.
Knowing the shape of your face
- Pinpoint which ones go well with the shape of your face, tone of your skin and your facial features.
- If you have a heart shape face, the frame should add more with the lower part of your face. It is to best wear sunglasses that are big. It protects the skin around your eyes as well apart from the eyes itself. Don’t wear styles that are too high and wide when it sits on your nose bridge. It should bring the attention to the lower part of your face. Audrina Patridge and Miley Cyrus are perfect examples of heart shape faces.
- Those who have square faces should wear round or oval frames. This is to avoid enhancing the angular lines and strong features of your face even more. Olivia Palermo and Paris Hilton both have square shape faces.
- Round faces like Fergie should wear frames that are angular since it will make you look youthful. It also makes the face look thinner since this particular shape has full cheeks. Another option is horizontal frames that perfectly fit round faces.
- Oval shaped face like Jessica Chastain should wear big sunglasses to complement the shape of the face. This is one of the most flexible face shapes.
- Know the latest style in sunglasses and are trending currently in the fashion industry.
- Be more adventurous by wearing Cat Eye sunglasses. It’s trendy and playful. Scarlett Johansson, Bar Rafaeli and Vanessa Hudgens are some the celebrities and model who wear it. Remember Audrey Hepburn, she wore it also back in her days.
- Quirky shapes are also trendy right now like heart shape or other even more peculiar design. It fits any shape of the face and those who are into fashion will enjoy wearing these unique items.
- If you are more into Sporty sunglasses, you can wear them when you go running or biking. It’s flexible to wear and practical. Make sure you don’t wear cheap sunglasses so that you can get the best protection for your eyes and skin surrounding it.
Photo credit: celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com